Collegian Group's approach to College Planning

College Planning- The Traditional Way

Admission Planning:

Parents traditionally seek out advice from counselors at the High School or sought out College Admissions consultants who charge from $3,500 to $4,500. Many of these consultants, do a very good job in helping the student identify the schools that will fit them academically and socially. Unfortunately, they do not have the training/resources to assist the families in obtaining tuition discounts at the schools.

Cash Flow Planning for College

People sought out advice from CPA’s or their Financial Planners:
Cost-? Value-0 (These resources probably don’t understand the nuances of the financial aid process.)

Collegian Group’s approach:

College Planning begins with the relationship that we develop with our families that provides them with a single source for all your college planning needs. The Collegian Group’s programs are designed to navigate students and their families through the entire college planning process. We like to begin working with your student as early as mid-Freshman year to develop a comprehensive plan that minimizes stress but we can add value at any point in the process.

For our high school age students, the Collegian will provide guidance in course selection, college visits, exploring career options and colleges that are best suited for the student. Collegian completes all college financial aid forms and will guide the student and his family on obtaining the maximum tuition discounts (merit aid and or scholarships) from each school. Lastly, we provide a comprehensive financial review to provide guidance in paying for college without going broke.

The Collegian Group’s College Planning services are tailored to meet your needs in all aspects of the college planning process. Utilizing our services eliminates the need to seek out additional help from multiple venues. The Collegian Programs provides a comprehensive suite of services that provides families with a single source for all aspects of their college planning needs.

Collegian Fees:

Our fees range from $995 to $3,495 depending on where your child is in the process.
Our goal is to help the student find the right school for the right reasons and for the right price.

Please check out our website at www.collegiangroup.com or contact me at:

Peter S. Herman, CCFS
(Certified College Funding Specialist)
Office Phone: 224-533-1004
Cell: 847-219-8860
E-Mail: pherman@collegiangroup.com

Close Menu