College Admissions &
Financial Aid Services

HELPING FAMILIES THROUGH THE MINEFIELD OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS AND FINANCIAL AID

College Family Care Center

The College Family Care Center, available exclusively through Collegian Group - in collaboration with Collegiate Funding Solutions - offers a premier college admissions service called Your College List and financial aid service called FAFSAssist. These services are crucial to the overall college-planning process and combined with our college-planning service will help ensure your child goes to the RIGHT college, for the RIGHT reasons and at the RIGHT price for your finances!.

• Review Service Options
  • Review Frequently Asked Questions
  • CONTACT Peter S Herman CCFS at Collegian Group to get started!

Service Options

The college list is the single most important factor in paying the least amount of money possible and still getting a great education for your child. Building the right list of candidate schools is the essential first step for families that are in this stage of the timeline (junior and early senior year of high school). Your College List will yield the right list of candidate schools for your child. Your College List is the ideal launching pad to your custom plan that we'll formulate for you based on Your College List.

The final step in the college-planning process is the completion of the requisite financial aid forms. All parents - irrespective of their financial situation and ability to pay for college - should completete the financial aid forms. This video explains the little-known reasons why and how FAFSAssist can ensure that this vitally important piece of the college-planning puzzle is successfully completed.

1. Why should we enroll with the College Family Care Center?

2. Why should I pay for the services when my student goes to a school with a guidance counselor that helps them do the same things?

3. Won't our "free" school guidance counselor help our family achive the same outcome and peace of mind as this "fee" service?

4. I make too much money and won't qualify for financial aid. Why should I fill out and submit the FAFSA or CSS Profile?

5. What is considered a successful outcome for our family?

6. Can you guarantee that my student will receive financial aid?

7. Couldn't we just do all of this ourselves?

8. Why do high schools and colleges discourage parents from paying someone to fill out a free form, such as the FAFSA?

9. I've seen posters at my high school that reads '8 easy steps to get financial aid'. Why do they say that if it isn't true?

10. Can't the colleges help my family?

11. How does the Family Care Center help?

12. What are some of the problems that parents experience?

13. I've heard colleges will negotiate or give discounts on tuition. Is this true?

14. How does the College Family Care Center interface with us?

15. How long does the service last?

16. Is there a discount for additional children in the family?

17. Do we have to have use the service through the college years?

College Ed Xpress E-Newsletter

If you're a parent with a college-bound high school junior or senior, College Ed Xpress is just right for you.

It's the only college admissions and financial aid e-newsletter that delivers timely and actionable information based on the current month of the school year.

Subscribe and learn insider secrets and strategies concerning college admissions and financial aid. View a sample e-newsletter

Join our email newsletter

Close Menu